What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a form of complementary therapy that utilises the power of positive suggestion to bring about subconscious change to our thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
The process itself aims to alter our state of consciousness in a way that relaxes the conscious part of the mind while simultaneously stimulating and focussing the subconscious part. This heightened state of awareness – reached using skilled relaxation techniques, allows the therapist to then make appropriate suggestions.
I offer solution based hypnotherapy which is combined with NLP (neuro linguistic programming) which looks at what you, the client would like to achieve rather than the reason why you want hypnotherapy. I focus on the present and the future instead of the past which is why it can provide a positive effect in such a short space of time.
What will happen during a Hypnotherapy session?
- A discussion about your requirements and goals
- Gathering personal information such as sleeping patterns, lifestyle information, medical symptoms etc.
- An explanation of how the hypnotherapy process will work
- Induction – to lead you into a state of deep physical and mental relaxation
- Once deeply relaxed and comfortable the ‘change work’ can begin. This is by using a combination of hypnosis and nlp (neuro linguistic programming) techniques and suggestions to help bring you towards your desired goals and outcomes.
- Once the ‘change work’ is complete you will be brought back to a wakeful state and out of trance.
- Time to chat afterwards and you will start to notice the change already.
Who is it for?
Hypnosis is reliant on cooperation. Once you are 100% ready for change your experience of hypnotherapy will bring about that change.
All hypnosis is self hypnosis, meaning that the hypnotherapist is only a guide or a catalyst to elicit the trance experience.
What can Hypnotherapy treat?
- Fears and Phobias ( flying, driving, public speaking)
- Weight Loss
- Comfort Eating
- Anxiety disorders, Panic Attacks
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Pain Management
- Confidence Issues
- And so much more
Why choose Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a tool that can help you, just like it has helped millions of other people, to take back control of their lives. It is extremely efficient, quick and goal driven and empowers the client.
As it works with the present issues, setting goals for the future and making change that is wanted it works faster than psychotherapy and less sessions are required. We do not focus on the past or the reason and solely work with the present time and changing behaviours or habits to enhance your future.
For more information please read “Hypnosis Pre talk”
SOME FACTS ABOUT HYPNOSIS
There are many misconceptions and myths about hypnosis.
• You are never asleep during hypnosis
• You will always be in complete control of your own mind
• You can open your eyes whenever you wish
• You may feel more relaxed than you have ever been before
• You will not do anything you do not wish or want
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION There is no great secret or mystery really. The Universal Laws basically are what keeps the universe moving and vibrating. To understand the Law of Attraction,which is one of the universal laws we should start with understanding the Law of...
Prices vary according to time. 1 hour massage sessions €70 Reflexology and Reiki Healing €60 Indian Head Massage including natural facial €70 Hypnotherapy €100 per session ( packages can be arranged)