THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
There is no great secret or mystery really. The Universal Laws basically are what keeps the universe moving and vibrating.
To understand the Law of Attraction,which is one of the universal laws we should start with understanding the Law of Vibration. Everything is made up from energy. Everything moves or vibrates. Nothing stays the same or still.
There is a constant vibration or motion continuously happening. Even the most solid of structures are vibrating.Vibration and movement create energy.
So, the thoughts you think and connect with on an emotional level are what controls your vibration or energy. If you are a really happy , upbeat and optimistic person this is what will vibrate from you. When you are in tuned with these thoughts or you are aware of them this is how you will feel. Others will feel or notice this from you.
There is a connection between your FEELINGS, what you ATTRACT to yourself, and the RESULTS you get in your life. The vibration, or feeling, you are in leads to the actions you take, and your actions create the results you experience in life.
The Law of Attraction is one of the most powerful laws. It has gained recognition over past years due to many books and films such as The Secret, You Word is Your Wand, Dear Universe etc.
“Your word is your wand” Florence Scovel Shine
“Ask for what you want and be prepare to get it” Maya Angelou
“Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is” Abraham Hicks
“Whatever you hold in your mind on a constant basis is exactly what you will experience in your life” Tony Robbins
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create”
So when someone has a bit of bad luck they might say…. bad things happen in threes! What do you think will happen….? Something else bad will happen. Simply because they are expecting it to because that is what they believe. On the other hand if someone wins €10 on a scratch card and they automatically think….brilliant, I am fortunate to have won this because i deserve it …….chances are something else good or positive will happen to them. Simply because they are expecting it to because thats what they believe.
Its like attracting like. We are know people who are filled with doom and gloom…..for whatever reason everything is an ordeal and they complain about everything. Now think about these people for a moment. Are they thriving? Are they happy with what they have? Are they critical of others?Are they constantly saying things about what they don’t want to do or to have?
Generally most people avoid being in the company of such negativity because it drains their energy sources right down. If you cant protect yourself energetically from these people you run the risk of also procrastinating. However, think about people who you know that you love being around. the ones who seem to lift your spirits by appreciating your company. The ones who are full of laughter and kindness. The ones who have a value on themselves high enough that they feel everything they have and everything they want is because they deserve it. Now these people are generally happy, motivated, confident, kind and considerate people. They seem to always be getting the things that they want in life. Why? Well there is no secret it ‘s down to the positive frame of mind, positive thoughts creating positive words creating positive actions and by the Law Of Attraction that is exactly what they will attract.
The key to all of this is knowing what your self worth is, knowing your value, knowing what you deserve and deciding you are getting it. This is not possible if you need to raise how you feel about or see yourself.
In order for any of the Law Of Attraction exercises to work or in order for you to start working with the Law Of Attraction you must belief in yourself. This can be so hard for many. Years of self esteem issues, abuse, trauma etc can take its toll.
This is why many will read a book such as The Secret and think its rubbish or it doesn’t work.
This starting point is right at the beginning and that is with yourself. Start small. Feel grateful for 3 things each day and replay this throughout the day. This helps create a positive energy and reminds us to focus on the good and not the negative.
Keep It Simple Starting KISS
Vision boards are totally useless otherwise.
Writing a cheque to yourself wont work.
Visualising bills as cheques is pointless.
Asking for a new car or to win the lotto wont happen.
Applying for the dream job will only be a dream.
Waiting for Mr Right will be a long wait.
Start simply with getting to know yourself again. Tune into who you are and what your values are.
Simple questions to ask yourself at the beginning:
How do you feel about yourself?
Are you happy with what you have?
Do you have fears or worries?
What am I looking for?
What makes me happy?
What do I need to change to feel good about everything I have already achieved?
Identifying with these and spending time thinking about the answers and deciding what needs to change in order to get to where you want to be is the start. Rise your vibration though acknowledging everything you have already achieved and accomplished. It could take time and practice but you’re worth it 🙂
This workshop is limited to places. Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
What the workshop involves:
There are seven rays of Reiki, you will be attuned to the first ray
You will learn about what Reiki is and the history of Reiki
You will learn about the Chakas and the aura
You will be shown techniques for scanning, cleansing and protecting the aura
There will be a guided meditation
You will learn the hand positions for self healing
You will be shown the hand positions for treating others.
After learning how to treat others you will both give and receive a full treatment.
After the workshop:
You will be confident to give a treatment to friends and family.
you will know how to self treat an will have the amazing ability to channel Reiki for life
You will receive:
A Reiki level 1 manual & Certificate
Ongoing support and advice & invitation to free Reiki Share.
Investment: €150 (€50 deposit)
The full super moon of tomorrow night promises to be spectacular……….the end of a cycle and making room for new ventures, desires, friends, dreams and hopes. Tune into what you really want and what your deserve, set your intentions and send it up to the moon to manifest all your desires
So its the start of another year, another month, week or day……….which ever it is, its a start, and you have decided to make a few changes….positive changes. You may have read about The Law of Attraction, meditation or noticed that the positive people around you seem to get happier and have what they want or that you feel its time to step out of your comfort zone.
So heres a few simple ideas to help you get started on your journey. The only thing to remember is that everything takes practice so it wont all be perfect straight away so get get stressed or give out to yourself.
• Morning Meditation: this is simply putting intention into a day dream so its not as complicated as some make it out to be. Focus with a positive thought for the day. Start simple with something like gratitude. “Today I am grateful for everything I have in my life so far and for all that is coming my way”. Spend about 3-5 minutes in bed before getting up thinking this over and over and feeling the gratitude.
• look for opportunity: everywhere you go notice the opportunity past, present and future. Start to realise that once the car you are driving was an idea before it became an object and before someone made money from producing it. the same goes for almost every item you touch. they were all ideas or concepts at one stage and brought to fruition by people who saw opportunity and money was made from this. in every experience there is opportunity. Think to yourself when you notice a great invention “wow, I could think of something like that”
• Using Crystals: Everything has a vibration. Even stones and rocks. Some crystals/stones/rocks can bring positive energy your way. Clear quartz is fabulous for cleansing the energy around you and you home especially computers and devices. Citrine is the crystal of abundance…..abundance of what ever you wish for. Money, fertility, work etc. place citrine in your purse or wallet to attract abundance. believe it is on the way and you will soon find that you do not worry about cash flow as much. When you worry you block the abundance.
• Moon energy: Connect with the moon. Go out to the garden on a full moon and soak up the energy. When there is a new moon write all your desires and intentions on a piece of paper and burn them in a fire pit or metal bowl and send the energy up to the moon energy. When you trust in the process you will feel positive and attract what you have wished for.
• Burn essential oils: Essential oils have many healing properties and can be used as room freshers or as body sprays. Try rubbing oils between your hands and walk into the aroma and the energy. Always seek advice when using oils and dilute accordingly. Rowan oil is good for protection, frankincense is excellent for starting new journeys. Try these in oil burners in the home.
• Vision boards: Gather lots of pictures from magazines, books and the internet of the many things you wish in your life. This can be the new car you dream about, a new relationship, a holiday or many other desires. Paste them on a cardboard sheet and make it colourful and pleasant to look at. Each day look at all the items you would love to have and feel that the universe is providing these for you. It is all on the way once you believe you deserve it and you are living life in accordance to your higher self.
• Journaling: This is not for every one but start with a few sentences of what was positive in your day before you go to sleep. this should also encourage deep, restful and happy sleep.
• Start noticing symbols: white feathers, butterflies, figure of 8 infinity symbols etc. These can be your validation from the universe that it is all working out and to keep doing what you are doing.
• Daily Mantra: pick a mantra to help you see the day with positive light. Nice and simple and say it to yourself from time to time. This all encourages positive thought process and reprogramming of old negative thought patterns. “ I feel happy and grateful for this lovely day”, “ When i smile if feel good and so do others”
• Smile: it uses less muscles than frowning but once you smile you will find you feel happier. Why? Generally because people mimic by nature and smile back at you. When you see a smile you release endorphins in the brain or happy hormones so you just feel happier. It means handling any negativity or stress is easier so its win win.
• Like minded people: Surround yourself with like minded people. We all know that feeling of depression or sadness after being with certain people who just can’t see to have any thing polite to say so the opposite it also true. Once you are around happy and positive people the energy changes to match that.
• Have fun: Just relax a little and don’t be so serious. No one will steal your house work or the dust. don’t sweat the small stuff and watch the nice stuff come your way.